Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Ideas

Since I belong to several google plus groups, I am always running across ideas that I would love to integrate into my teaching but I don't always seem to manage that due to either a lack of time or my internet goes down so I can't read the instructions I need to implement the idea.  
For instance, I was just wondering if there is an app out there that would allow me to have students import a web page or pdf to complete the work on it and have a work area easily accessible so students do not have to switch back and forth between screens to do the work.  Since I teach mathematics I like to see the work so that I can determine where the error occurred in the process.  Sometimes it is a simple as they added incorrectly.
I know I need to integrate additional testing such as regular quizzes and I need to add more scaffolding based on the results of progress monitoring and regular quizzes. 
So much and not enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment