Monday, December 15, 2014

Stick around app.

I was reading an entry for one of my groups that said the Stick Around app is free today.  I am thinking of downloading it later on today because it allows me to create puzzles, even in mathematics, so students can practice certain aspects. 
It allows me to import drawings or photos, add stickers with text, images and or drawings and then it allows me to create an answer key.  It allows a person to set up audio for instructions or utilize things from and to explain everything.
I want to get this and try it out with my geometry students.  It seems like a nice way to create a learning opportunities other than the standard worksheet.  My students will do worksheets but I now they prefer using other things to practice as they learn new material. 
As soon as I get it and a puzzle made I'll post something here and let you know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment