Friday, November 22, 2013

I'm glad it was Friday.

I had my 6th period take the quiz in Schoology but it took almost 15 min to get them all on because they forgot their username, they forgot or changed the password and then the internet got persnickety.  A couple students started the quiz and quit so they could retake it and discovered about the third time they couldn't take it again.  So we are going to try again Monday.  I am going to try making quizzes in a couple of other classes.  It is all one step at a time.  Next step is to have them lean to use the calendar feature so I don't have them always asking "When is this due?"
One shift that is happening is my students are coming in to work on their big projects that are due in about two weeks. I also need to download an app that will let students solve systems of equations automatically so they can check their work.  If they know their answers are wrong, they will know it before they turn it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment