Thursday, July 18, 2013

General thoughts

I saw an infographics which showed how mobile devices are being used rather than how they should be used.  In other words most uses seem to be more of the throw the app in to be used rather than using the app as a tool to increase understanding.  I admit I often throw the device in because I do not always take time to ask myself the most important question "will this further their understanding."  Sometimes, I put an activity in for expedience rather than for actual learning.  When I integrate any activities on the mobile devices, aim going to have to ask myself how this is going to further their understanding and not just throw something in.  
It always takes time to plan a lesson in depth to create a proper learning environment rather than falling back on worksheets and the same old same old.  This is something I struggle with on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment