Tuesday, December 10, 2013

almost the end of the semester.

Over the semester, I have learned so much.  One big thing I've learned is that students do not share apps very well with each other so I will have to make sure that when I put on apps so students can make their own films/videos/visual podcasts, I am going to need at least 5 different ones.  I also need to make sure I have 5 different notetaking apps and 5 different mindmapping apps.  I am beginning to see advantages with students having their own assigned iPads.  I thought they could play nicely but people keep deleting other peoples work, rearranging and making certain apps invisible or deleting them. 
This just means that I am going to have to tighten up control of who uses which iPads and keeping track of things so that when a project or paper disappears, I'll have a better idea of who is responsible.  All the things that I stumble across as I am learning. 
I also hope over the holidays to get several things set up so I am ready to begin the new semester. I will be making some changes to the process but the changes are due to what I've learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment