Saturday, January 18, 2014

Apologies

I didn't get anything posted yesterday due to waking up to a nasty blizzard with total white out.  I couldn't see school, the lake and barely the edge of my post.  This also meant that my internet was messed up all day.  Today is much better.
I just ran across an announcement for an event this summer in June called the ibookhack  where teachers come together to create interactive ibooks with multitouch content.  I saw this and thought it would be a great place to be able to create several interactive math books.  The books do not have to be these long full length books but maybe smaller ones that cover a particular topic so that the sizes are manageable and cover only the material one would put on a test.  I know how to put together ibooks but I don't have the time but something like this would give me the time and a chance to put together things under the supervision of someone who is experienced with the materials.  I looked at the schedule for topics and they cover everything from basics to expert.  This could open up some great possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment