Monday, January 20, 2014

Exit Ticket and other things

I got my students to set up their own user name and so now I have people registered for the classes I set up.  I have to go in and figure out why one young lady had problems but other than that it went quite smoothly.  Tonight I am going to set up exit tickets for each class and have them complete it before leaving the class.  The app works pretty well on the iPad and I am excited to see the app take care of grading it and giving me the results of the short quiz I have scheduled for tomorrow. 
I just got a notice today telling me that 3 out of 5 people turned in an assignment I gave them last week.  I am going to check the assignments that appear to have been turned in.  I am excited about this.  I have to start integrating several of the apps I have put on the iPads. This is turning into a great learning year as I try these new apps to see how well they work.

No comments:

Post a Comment