Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Comic book app

I have had the comic book app on my iPad for a while and this is the first time I have been able to play with it.  I have the free version.  It is similar to comic life in that you can set up the way you want to the frames and you can import photos from the camera roll.  I used the frames I had from the animation app I used a couple of days ago to create a strip on rhombus.  I added some bubbles, wrote down the properties illustrated in each frame, selected some word like duh! For each frame and added a title. I was able to save the strip as a PDF, JPEG, and to my camera roll.  If saved as a PDF, it could be opened in another app and if the right app is chosen, you or the students can make additional notes and save this.  I still prefer zoodle comics but this allows me to do different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment