Friday, May 9, 2014

Ways to make a flipped classroom.

I am exploring at least three apps and one website to see about creating videos/podcasts/screencasts for my classroom.  I often have students traveling or absent and I see this as a way to have the material available to the students so they can catch up.  It is also something I could have when I have a substitute in the classroom.
As far as apps go I am looking at
1. Explain Everything
2. Showme
3. Educreations.
Someone suggestsed Knowmia and I just discovered Screen-o-matic  which would allow me to create screencasts on my computer.  It has both a free and a paid version.
I realize there is a huge investment in time to set up the new way of organizing my classroom but once its done, I can reuse or adjust things.

No comments:

Post a Comment