Wednesday, May 8, 2013

QR Codes and student work.

I was looking at ways to use QR codes in my classroom.  After reading about putting a QR code on the homework that has the answers in the code, I wondered if the iPad had an app that would allow a person to create a QR code on the iPad.  I found one that will allow text.  This got me to thinking, why can't I have students create QR codes with answers to reading for meaning questions, mastery quizzes and other types of activities that needs short answers.  That way I can scan their QR codes on my iPad and read the answers.  This might cut down on the assignments that some of my students forget to turn in.  I do not know how it will work but it is worth a try. 
I hate using half a sheet of paper for things.  I have been thinking of what method I will have the students use to share completed work such as presentations, etc.  That is one thing I will be working on over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment