Thursday, May 16, 2013

More thoughts on Infographics plus apology.

I've been playing with infographics and discovered a couple web sites that allow me to make my own infographics.  I have been playing around with them.  One is www.easel.ly and the other is visual.ly.  I've only played with each site a short time but so far the first one is much easier to use for me.  I am going to check out some other sites over the summer and play with them to see which I like best.  I want to use them to produce posters that I will target exactly what I want covered on certain topics.  I want to bring in pictures such as a slide for slow and show that the stairs going up have positive slope and the slide down is negative.  My students need to see real world examples to start relating and I will also be building prior knowledge.
No for the apologies.  I got my dates mixed up the my ebook "Teaching math using iPads" is offered today and tomorrow for free.  Please enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment