Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Middle school math 7

I downloaded the grade 7 free app by the same people who made yesterday's app.  The first four topics are free and include adding and multiplying negative numbers, absolute value and order of operations.  Each topic has three levels and it keeps track of your score and your time.  Again the student can send results to the teacher. Both apps offer the student a chance to reset s ores and do the whole level again. In this game, the student helps the monkey move down a ladder, stopping every so often to pose a question.  I think this app is much more appropriate for middle school, pre-algebra, and lower performing algebra students.  I plan to have my algebra one students play these games over the first week or two of school to help them review after a summer off from school.  I hope my students like the app.

No comments:

Post a Comment