Monday, May 4, 2015

Comic maker HD part two.

I made this comic strip using Comic Maker HD.  It was a little unstable and closed twice I got it done.  As mentioned earlier, everything, the background the characters, the dialog boxes are all designed to resize to fit the size pane you've chosen.

I do like the large number of choices for the cartoon strip provided.  It comes with a large number of backgrounds and characters to choose from.  I just happened to like the dog and cat on a tropical island.

This took me about 1 hour to do from start to finish.  Not too bad.  I had trouble sending it via e-mail but I suspect that is quirk with my system and not with the app itself.

I ended up taking a picture of it with photo booth so I could share it with everyone.  I think I will continue playing with it over the summer.  Maybe create a series of comic strips to share with my students in the fall.

Too many of my students do not like to read and will do anything they can to get out of reading even to the point of asking me what to do.  I hope that putting some of the information in comic strip form, might just get my students more interested in reading and perhaps they will retain more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment