Friday, October 18, 2013

Finally!

I just got told that our school will be getting us updated so we will have access to google docs, google education, etc.  I am so looking forward to having those available.  This is going to make it much easier for me to share scanned material with the students.  I can see so much potential for using the iPads in a style that allows them to learn some 21st century work skills while learning the academic subjects.  Now with google, I'll be able to use subtext and I have to see if schoology uses a google sign-in.  I know many apps are now allowing you to use them with a google sign in.  I am looking forward to it.
This will allow me to assign projects using nearpod that will be presented to the rest of the class.  One new thing in the state math standards are for students to do more project work and more tasks where they have to show their thought processes.  Of course I can send the task out in a pdf file and they can show their work using an app that allows them to write on it and they can get it back to me.
Ohh the possibilities

No comments:

Post a Comment